Peace & Plenty: a secluded luxury beach house
Refresh, revive and be inspired.
Looking for an unforgettable holiday experience? Perhaps a honeymoon, a wedding anniversary or a romantic getaway? Maybe a family holiday or an adventure to a beautiful, secluded and totally unique location with some good friends.
Peace and Plenty is the perfect beachfront getaway. The ideal hideaway for a break from everyday routine in a secluded setting in a magical part of the world.
Imagine: complete privacy on 2 hectares of bushland and coastal dunes, just two minutes walk to a deserted beach. And all wrapped in the magnificence of Great Oyster Bay and the Freycinet Peninsula.
Wake up to the sun rising above the Hazards and celebrate sunset on the deck with a chilled glass of champagne. And in between, relax in the internal heated pool.
Once there, you may not want to leave Peace and Plenty. But if you do, you will find it ideally located for day trips exploring the Freycinet National Park and Wineglass Bay, Bicheno, St Helens and the legendary Bay of Fires to the north, or Maria Island to the south. And along the way drop in on some of the finest wineries in Tasmania and some of the most spectacular beaches in the world.
See more on what to see & do in Dolphin Sands and East Coast Tasmania:
- The Area
A unique holiday experience.
- Secluded beach house with breathtaking views
- Two bedrooms in two private wings
- Two queen beds and a single foldable bed for 5 guests
- Two new stylish bathrooms
- State-of-the-art kitchen with Miele appliances
- Well-stocked larder and start-up breakfast provisions
- Heated indoor pool (up to 33 degrees)
- Organic veggie garden
- Private beach access (70 metres from the house) to beach
- Tasmanian designer furniture
- South-east Asian textile decorations
- Luxurious bath sheets
- Fine cotton linen and Japanese Yukata bath robes
Complimentary local award-winning local wine when booking three nights or more.