Peace and Plenty Standard Terms and Conditions
Deposit of 50% non-refundable is required to secure the booking. Payment of the rental deposit constitutes the clients acceptance of these Terms and Conditions.
Balance of the rental amount must be received in full 14 days prior to occupancy. If not the owner has the right to cancel the booking and attempt to re let it.
Cancellation if caused by the guest, money paid is not refundable unless the house is re-let for the entire period. If a refund is made due to the property being re-let then a $50 cancellation fee will apply.
The owners will make every effort to ensure the property is available as booked. However the owners may reserve the right to make alterations to bookings due to unforeseen circumstances with a full refund if no alternative vacancy is available.
To maintain a good standard for our guests we require certain conditions to be complied with. We appreciate most will respect our property but the occasional abuse requires that we state the following conditions:
- Use the pool safely, strictly following the instructions in the pool room for your own well-being and safety. Children MUST be supervised all times in the poolroom. The adult guests (parents) are entirely responsible for the safety and well-being of the children during their stay
- Number of Guests should not exceed the number stated on the Confirmation Notice or subsequently agreed in writing or email.Fees will apply for excess guests not agreed with the owners in advance.
- Parties and Functions are strictly prohibited. The price charged is for domestic use only and not commercial. Accordingly this rate does not allow for the extra cost associated with functions in terms of cleaning, garbage removal, wear and tear, repairs etc. Use contrary to this may result in loss of your bond and/or additional payments.
- Damage, Breakages, Theft and Loss are the guests’ responsibility during their stay.
- Check in time: 3.00pm. Departure - the property should be left in a similar state to its condition on arrival. Check-out time is 11:00 by the latest, to allow time to prepare property for next guests.
- Disturbance to our neighbours, including excessive noise, is prohibited and may result in termination of rental and loss of bond.
- Bond is payable at the same time as the balance amount. The bond will be refunded within 14 days in full subject to the above conditions being met. It is designed to cover any additional, unexpected costs incurred including but not limited to, any major breakage, damage or excess cleaning requirements (due to smoking inside the house, etc), extra guests beyond those declared, etc. There is no charge for breaking a plate or a glass.
Pets are not allowed unless specific arrangements have been made in writing with the owner.
Loss - the owners take no responsibility for the guests’ personal property. Please secure windows and doors while out.
Variations to these conditions may only be made by prior arrangements with the owner in writing.